The Tel Aviv Society for Neuroscience Chapter is hosting international and national meetings in collaboration with the Israel Society for Neuroscience, The Adams Super Center for Brain Research at Tel Aviv University, the Lily and Avraham Gildor Chair for the Investigation of Growth Factors and plans interactions with other leading Brain Studies Centers in Tel Aviv and Israel, including but not limited to: the Sagol School of Neuroscience at Tel Aviv University as well as the Israel Brain Council (IBC) and the President of Israel Mr. Shimon Peres initative – The Israel Brain Technology (IBT) . The IBT is headed by Dr. Rafi Gidron.
Universities and institutes who are involved in the Chapter activities are Tel Aviv University, The Hebrew University, Wizemann Institute, Haifa University, Technion, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Israel Institute for Biological Research and the Interdisciplinary Center (IDC) Herzliya. The Chapter also collaborates with other colleges.
Activities suported by the Tel Aviv Chapter are:
- Lectures and panels in the frame of the Brain Awerness Week.
- The 10th International Symposium on VIP, PACAP and Related Peptides Eilat, Israel, 2011
- The Brain Bee Competition
- A short film describing Neuroscience research at TAU (Password to watch the film: cftau)
- The Mysteries of the Human Brain - Panel meeting in the frame of the Brain Awareness Week - 19/3/2010
- נפלאות התבונה - דצמבר 2014
Other Internet Neuroscience Resources
- ISFN The Israel Society for Neuroscience
- ESN The European Society for Neurosience Meeting 2015 (Estonia)
- SFN The Society for Neuroscience
- IBRO The International Brain Research Organization
- FENS The federation of European Neurosciences Societies
- INPS The International Neuropeptide Society
- VIP PACAP 2015
Journals and Publishers